The Lucky Puppy website - run by uneducated rednecks

Tell us what you liked. Tell us what sucked.

Moderator: Walt

Postby Rudolph Hucker » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

The one BIG positive about the US is...

that it's 3000 miles away.
Rudolph Hucker

Postby foncy1 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 pm

OK...

I was hoping that on some level you had a bit of reason, but either you're a poser or you truly believe the U.S. is as bad as you say it is. Whatever the case, you simply are no longer worth the effort of responding to. When you would like to have some meaningful discourse, try a little respect for our country. Although not perfect, we really do a lot of good in the world...despite what you may believe. I actually feel a bit sorry for you if you have such a negative, prejudicial point of view. How sad... :cry:
The Blue Dog
foncy1
Reader

Postby Rudolph Hucker » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Prejudice

To pre-judge; to form an opinion before being in possession of the facts; to make unfair assumptions based on limited or no information.

Not really applicable in this case. I have plenty of experience of the US, having lived and worked there. The aggressive, bullying stance the US adopts and has adopted is a matter of public record, as is its appalling record of human rights abuse.

The fact that I don't like root beer does not stem from any prejudice, I have tried it and it's disgusting.
Rudolph Hucker

Previous

Return to Feedback