Obama Watch

Well folks, I guess it's time we start paying attention.

Postby Paulyllama » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgHHX9R4Qtk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbq7uTyWTCw[/youtube]
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." Dali Lama
Capt Joh Parker on Lexington Green. “Stand your ground. Don’t fire first but if they want war then let it begin here.
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:34 pm

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." Dali Lama
Capt Joh Parker on Lexington Green. “Stand your ground. Don’t fire first but if they want war then let it begin here.
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:21 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8&feature=PlayList&p=D7D59CFAAE8D6887&index=0[/youtube]
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Another article on obama's fund raising scandal

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162403
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:10 pm

hussein's youth

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy09UpI60F8[/youtube]

Here's my drill team :twisted:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGIf8a21bw[/youtube]
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:59 pm

obama gun ban

http://election.newsmax.com/nra_Hunter. ... ode=6BBA-1

obama tries to get NRA ads pulled. So much for freedom of speech.

http://www.newsmax.com/politics/Obama_W ... ode=6BBA-1

Facts on husseins gun banning past

http://www.nraila.org/barackobama/barac ... FQodCwUhEA
Last edited by Paulyllama on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:06 pm

How about an obama stock market crash?

http://w3.newsmax.com/a/jun08/?s=al&promo_code=6BBA-1
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:41 pm

What would JFK think of hussein?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UMswSnYN28[/youtube]
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby cultistbyproxy » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:33 pm

:skull: :omfg: :wall: Intended to post this rant right after the VP debate but was a bit tied up. Anyway, from Biden's statements, he & messiah Obam' seem to have a major hard-on about sending troops into Darfur. Now, no sane person is pro genocide, but seeing as to how Pres Bush has been repeatedly blasted for going into Iraq wearing rose collored glasses & not factoring in the long term consequences, let we perform a simple thought experiment on Darfur. My understanding of the geo-political situation is an arab dominated goverment backing arab malitias (esentialy Huns with assault weapons) attempting to push out or wipe out the christian black africans that populate the southern regions. If the US were to send in ground forces as peacekeepers would not the radical elements in the muslim world paint this as ANOTHER American crusade against Islam? Would they then not use it to whip up anti-american sentiments and a call to arms for "freedom fighters" from around the world to assemble and defend peace loving muslims from the "Great Satan?" When this happened in Iraq, the President was villified for not forseeing this. More criticaly, since these troops would be deployed as peacekeepers rather than combat troops, it would be safe to assume they would lack the equipment & logistical suport to engage in significant combat. So what then, once they inevitably come under sniper attack/RPG attack/morter attack/IED attack/suicide bomber attack? The options? They can be left in an untenable situation, risking ONLY such situations as a , Lord forbid, another Marine's barrack bombing. A humuliating withdrawal can be made, that will embolden radical muslims and sap the morale of the troops. (you see, the troops know that the enemy knows it doesn't ever have to actualy defeat US forces, simply use hit & run to give the Americans a bloody nose. Then hunker down screaming "war crimes!!!" and the military will be hamstrung by the AMERICAN press and anti-military US POLITICIANS! But I digress) They can be upgraded to full combat capability, & vola', the US is bogged down in a civil war. Lastly, exactly how is all this to be paid for? :twocents:
The goverment does NOT create wealth, it shifts it around while taking a cut for its trouble
cultistbyproxy
VIP

Postby Paulyllama » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:50 pm

I had posted something similar Cultistbyproxy, but it was deleted by accident when Walt was going though the forum a few months back. You hit the nail on the head though. All the same reason for not going in apply, so what is with this push to get us stuck over there in another civilwar?
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Obama Shmama

Postby nel1373 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:01 am

Hi All,

Interesting stuff here - 8)

From Barack Obama's books:

From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damning one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
nel1373

Postby Paulyllama » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Welcome nel1373. Great post. :twisted:
Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby Paulyllama » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Paulyllama
Second to None
Second to None

Postby cultistbyproxy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 am

:blah: There was a 1 paragragh article in yesterday's USA Today refering to the fund raising "annomolies" in Saint Obam's campaign. It was tucked away at the bottom of pg 6 or 7. Just enough coverage to plausably claim the story is NOT being ignored. :mrgreen:
The goverment does NOT create wealth, it shifts it around while taking a cut for its trouble
cultistbyproxy
VIP

Postby cultistbyproxy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:12 pm

:huh: :stupid2: :omfg: My only comment on the "town hall forum" tonight, whenever a politician starts talking about the problem being a gov revenue stream, that's code word double talk for TAXES ARE NOT HIGH ENOUGH!!! In one quarter of '06 or '07, despite 2 wars & record spending by the fed gov, the treasury reported a 12 billion surplus for those 3 mo's. The problem is excessive spending. the one thing Obam' pledges to increase exponenotialy. :nono:
cultistbyproxy
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Election 2008